Today I am excited to share what is in my camera bag! For starters, I actually have two bags I carry with me. I have one bag that is mainly used for portrait sessions during the week + the portrait part of a wedding day. My second bag is used for the ceremony and reception parts of the wedding day.
My “portrait” bag is what is most frequently used and holds what I consider the gear I frequent. I have a Kamrette bag that I love! In this bag I have the following:
- 2 Canon EOS R6’s (Always make sure to have a backup camera on you at all times!)
- The Sigma 35mm Art lens
- My pride and joy, the Canon RF 50mm F1.2 L USM
- Two Pelican hard cases that hold mySD Sandisk 64GB extreme pro cards.
- 2-5 Canon batteries and 3 battery chargers.
- Microfiber cloths and lens spray to keep my lenses clean.
Now onto the second bag! This bag contains what I use for ceremonies and receptions, as well as gear I still like to use but not as often.
- The Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT
- 2 Speedlite 430EX III-RT
- Two light stands for my external flashes
- A Canon 100mm 2.8 lens (best used for ring shots and fine details)
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8 lens (best used for church ceremonies)
- My dual Holdfast Harness for ceremonies when I want to have two different lenses on.
This list is ever-changing, so I will continue to update it as my lineup changes. Make sure to check back in occasionally for new updates!
To read more blog posts similar to this one, click here!