You have these beautiful engagement photos, but you’re unsure on how to incorporate them into your wedding day. I have compiled a list of a just a few ways you could incorporate engagement pictures into your day.
Ways to incorporate engagement photos throughout your wedding day:
- Use them in your guest book
- Display your photos at the different reception tables
- Include your engagement photos in the ceremony program
- Display the photos by the gift table at the reception
- Incorporate a quiz for your guests to play and have some of the photos a part of the questions
- Use them on your wedding website
- Display them with different signage throughout the day
- Thank you cards
- Personalize your wedding favors with your engagement photos
- Print big canvases of them and hang them somewhere in your venue for everyone to see
I am always looking to update this list, so if you have any additional ideas comment below!
To read similar blog posts with helpful wedding day tips, click here!