I’m looking for reliable and ambitious associate photographers for the 2020 senior season! I’m so excited to expand Brooke Elisabeth Photography, and I can’t wait to have a team of wonderful, hardworking photographers to serve more clients.
As an associate you are:
- A representative of the Brooke Elisabeth Brand
- The sole shooter in your associate sessions
- Encouraged to take creative reign within the Brooke Elisabeth style
- Allowed to use the images you take in your own portfolio
The Brooke Elisabeth associate program is an incredible opportunity that provides a unique hands-on learning experience for photographers looking to learn more about portrait photography and hang out with creatives just like you!! You would photograph graduating high school seniors under the Brooke Elisabeth Photography brand and give the photos to me to edit. You can even use the images from your session for your own portfolio use! A strong portfolio, professional equipment, and experience is required, but you’ll get training throughout the experience to best shoot for my style!
As an associate you would take part in various training sessions where you shadow me during a senior session, join in on team headshot workshops, and other bonding activities to grow our team dynamic all while gaining experience and growing your personal portfolio!
This job is for you if:
- You’re a driven, passionate, self-starter person
- You’ve shot a minimum of 3 senior sessions
- You’re hardworking, and always looking for ways to go above and beyond for your clients
- You’re able to handle and adapt in high-stress situations
- You love the shooting part of photography but don’t want to bother with the business side
- You’re professional but can also laugh at yourself and have a good time
- You’re kind hearted and care about the client’s experience
The Nitty Gritty:
As my associate, you would be an independent contractor, so you’d only take whatever sessions you’d like to take in a year but must have the availability for at least 5 associate sessions. Booking is approx. 4-6 months prior to the session date for associates. Must have availability for at a minimum of 5 sessions per busy season (summer).
Pay is $100/hour (sessions are typically 2 hours)
- At least one full-frame camera
- Knowledge of your camera in full manual mode
- Dual camera slot is preferred
- Personal gear (lens, camera bodies, SD / CF cards, batteries, etc.)
- Experience shooting high school seniors
Ready to become apart of the Brooke Elisabeth Photography team? Let’s chat!. Click HERE to fill out the application!